I love, love, love chocolate & rosemary together. I think it is the most delicious combination of flavors ever! This recipe involves dunking crackers into rosemary infused chocolate. It’s pretty darn delicious if I may say so myself. Also they are super simple to make.
- 1/2 pound semisweet chocolate
- A few drops of rosemary flavor
- 30 Table water crackers
- Using a double boiler method, melt the chocolate over hot tap water.
- After it is melted, stir in a couple drops of rosemary flavor into the chocolate.
- Drop the crackers into the melted chocolate and using a fork, cover them in chocolate.
- Place the cookie onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened.
- The cookies are best kept in the freezer or refrigerator, or at least in a cool/room temperature area.
Today’s post was inspired by Anthropologie. I thought, if Anthropologie sold snacks, what would it look like? This is what I came up with…
Sorry to be brief, but I must run! Till next time!