If you are like me your friends are spread out all over the world, but that doesn’t mean you can’t buy them a drink for the holidays!
What I’ve concocted here is a moonshine-spiked hot chocolate. All the recipient of this gift has to do is stir the contents of the bottles into 8oz of hot almond milk. If the idea of spiked hot chocolate isn’t your thing, you can apply the same concept to so many other mixed drinks – as long as the ingredients in that drink have a long shelf life.
Either way, you’ll need to get your hands on some bottles. :)
- 1.5 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 oz of moonshine
- Half-a-dozen of your favorite marshmallows
Directions for you
- Sift together the cocoa powder and sugar and put it in a bottle.
- Put the moonshine in a bottle.
- Put the marshmallows in a bottle (don’t cram them in or they will get stuck in there).
- Tie the bottles together with string.
Directions for recipient
- Heat up 8oz of almond milk (or other milk or water).
- Stir the cocoa powder mix and moonshine into the hot milk.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows on top.
Dont forget to include the directions for the recipient in your card. =) My room is a mess. Don’t judge. Marshall is.