I recently went to Las Vegas for the SAVEUR Magazine food blog awards. Vegas is, well, interesting. But the bloggers and folks from SAVEUR mag that I met there made the trip totally worthwhile. I finally got around to looking at some of the photos I took while I was there and thought I’d share them with you guys.
A huge thank you to SAVEUR Magazine for making this happen. Especially Helen and Kristin!
A big hug to all the badass bloggers I met:
- Kelsey from Happy Yolks
- Kimberly from The Year In Food
- Ashley from Not Without Salt
- Joy from Joy The Baker
- Michael from Good Beer Hunting (sorry we missed you guys in the lobby!)
- Brian from The Boys Club
- David and Luise from Green Kitchen Stories
- Ashlae from Oh, Ladycakes
- Sara from Sprouted Kitchen
- Kim, Phil, & Terri from Behind The Food Carts
- Aimee from Simple Bites
- Meredith from In Sock Monkey Slippers
- Prerna from Indian Simmer
- Lillie from Butter Me Up Brooklyn
Sorry if I left anyone out! It was a whirlwind.
Roy (the boyfriend) and I woke up at 4:30 am so I could get some photos of the Vegas strip while it was empty and bathed in morning light. Roy is a trooper. <3