Happy Valentine’s day y’all. =)
I’m a busy lady this week so today’s post will be brief.
The challenge for this post: Use a pink background. It’s definitely not my go-to color palette.
1. Freeze 2-3 ripe bananas.
2. Make your favorite white or yellow cake in a whoopie pie pan and use coconut extract instead of vanilla extract.
3. Take the bananas out of the freezer and stick them in the food processor. Blend, blend, blend.
4. Add strawberry extract to the banana mix, 1 tsp at a time, until you are happy with the flavor.
5. Add beet juice to the banana mix, 1 tsp at a time, until you are happy with the color. Don’t worry, you can’t taste the beet flavor.
6. Spread a generous amount of the banana mix on one of the cookies/cakes and stick it in the freezer until the ice cream refreezes.
7. Put a cookie/cake on top of the ice cream to form a sandwich.
Oh, hey, check out my post from this weekend. I was lucky enough to get to photograph the talented ladies of Desert Shark. =)