A vegan, s’mores kebab? Yes please. All you need are vegan marshmallows (I used Sweet & Sara but you could also use Dandies), tempered chocolate, and homemade graham crackers. Messy & tasty.
- Vegan Marshmallows
- 1/2 lb Semisweet Chocolate, tempered
- 2 1/2 Cups Graham Flour or Stoneground Flour or Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Earth Balance Margarine
- 1/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar (or a little more sugar mixed with water)
- 3/4 Cup Water
- Follow Vegan Yum Yum’s steps to make graham crackers except you will want to cut them into 1.5″ x 1.5″ squares and put a fairly large hole in the center of them before baking. Remember the the hole will get smaller once the cracker is baked.
- Put your marshmallows on a toothpick (make sure the toothpick goes all the way through) and stick them in the freezer.
- Temper your chocolate.
- Dip your marshmallows into the chocolate, shake off the excess, and stick it in the refrigerator to set.
- Once your chocolate has set, alternate the marshmallows and graham crackers on a skewer stick. If your graham cracker hole is too small, use a sharp knife to make it a bit larger.
- Keep in the fridge until you are ready to eat
Marshall liked these. =)
Read next: Pretzel Donuts