That’s right, the best veggie burger ever. Well, the best I’ve ever made at home, anyway. The burger is the main event here but it doesn’t hurt that I’ve paired it with avocado, grilled pineapple, sauteed onions, red peppers, and ranch-like dressing. This is the ultimate vegan Hawaiian burger.
- 1 package of Gimmie Lean, ground beef style
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- The pulp of 1 large beet after juicing
- Annie’s Vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil, for cooking
- Combine the Gimmie Lean, rice, onion, and beet pulp in a large bowl and stir until it is all very well incorporated.
- Form into 5-6 patties.
- Coat the patties with a thin layer of the Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the oil to a pan and heat it up on the stove. Fry the patties on both sides. Add more oil if needed.
- Serve on a toasted bun with grilled pineapple, ripe avocado, red pepper, lettuce, sauteed onion, and vegan ranch. …Or whatever you like on your burger. =)
Sorry everyone, no photo of Marshall for this post! He was being shy.
Read next: Two Minute Breakfast Carrot Cake à La Mode